This Copyright Statement applies to all DBJ.Systems sites. In further text referred to as “Websites”.
All rights are reserved. Unless otherwise indicated on any of the Websites, the Content is owned by or licensed to DBJ.SYSTEMS and is subject to copyright. In consideration of DBJ.SYSTEMS allows you to access and use the Websites you grant to DBJ.SYSTEMS is a non-exclusive, payment-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to reproduce, modify, delete, adapt, translate, combine and publish any Content you post, upload or otherwise transmit via Communications Services (User Material) and to sub-licence the same for such purposes as DBJ.SYSTEMS determines from time to time. Where you have any moral rights in User Material you agree to waive any rights in the same and will not otherwise enforce your moral rights in any User Material.
We’re happy to provide you with access to these websites and related services (Websites) provided you agree to the following. By accessing or using the Websites you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use as amended from time to time (Terms).
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only
Use of the Websites is for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only. Except for cached content, You must not without Our approval:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any content displayed on this Website (“Content”)
- use or attempt to use any Content to create any website or publication
- mirror or frame any part of the Websites
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any Content or generate or compile any document or database based on the Content
- transfer or sell any Content, functionality or services offered on the Websites
You are Responsible for the use of the Websites
Be aware, the Content and services made available on the Websites are provided as general information only. The Websites, Content and related services (a) are not professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; (b) may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; (c) should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything, and (d) may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
Services Provided by DBJ.SYSTEMS
If DBJ.SYSTEMS or any of the mentioned parts of offers services to you, these are subject to additional terms and conditions. If any inconsistency exists between these Terms and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail.
Goods and Services Provided By Third Parties
If goods and services are advertised or offered for sale on or through the Website by third parties, DBJ.SYSTEMS :
- does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services
- will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person
- will not be liable for any goods or services supplied by a third party
DBJ.SYSTEMS Responsibility to You is Limited
To the extent permitted by law, We exclude all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Website and the subject matter of these terms and conditions. Other than as set out above and to the extent permitted by law (including without limitation the UK Consumer Law), DBJ.SYSTEMS will not be liable to you for:
- claims to arise out of or in connection with these Terms, your access and use of the Website, any Content, Communication Services, the products and services advertised or accessible from this Website and all other related services whether arising in contract, tort ( including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute; or
- loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contract or anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (Consequential Loss)
DBJ.SYSTEMS may provide you with the ability to communicate opinions, recommendations and other User Material with the Websites, Third Parties, advertisers and other users of the Websites through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquiries, interactive reviews and ratings, bulletin boards blogs, competition entries, online forums and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that User Material and Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by DBJ.SYSTEMS. Use of the Communications Services is provided on the condition that you do not do any of the following:
- impersonate any person
- communicate any User Material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive or you do not have the right to use
- communicate any User Material that is or may be defamatory, infringing, obscene, explicit, indecent, unlawful or that generally should not be read or seen by children
- use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any User Material
- advertise or offer to sell in any User Material any goods or services without Our written agreement
- use any User Material communicated by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions
DBJ.SYSTEMS may, but has no obligation to do so, review the use of the Communications Services by you and delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any User Material. Be aware you may be liable to DBJ.SYSTEMS, Third Parties and other users for use of the Communication Services.
What Law Governs these Terms?
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United Kingdom.
DBJ.SYSTEMS May Change These Terms and Conditions
DBJ.SYSTEMS may, in its absolute discretion modify or amend these Terms and such modifications will be binding upon you once displayed on this Website. You should regularly check these Terms on the Website for changes. DBJ.SYSTEMS may cease to provide you with access to the Website or any of its services without notice. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, the invalidity shall not affect the valid terms which will remain in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.