Our Commitment to Information about you, our Customer
If we hold information about you, we assure you that we are processing that information fairly and lawfully. DBJ.Systems Ltd. will adhere to the following commitments when processing personal information:
It is our policy to be open with you about your personal information.
When We Collect Information About You
- We will tell you who we are and what we intend to do with the information
- We will be fair in the way we collect information about you
- We will only collect information that is necessary for what we do
- Where practical, we will collect information directly from you
- If we collect information about you from someone else, we will, wherever possible, make sure you know that we have done this
- When We Use Information About You
- We will only use your information for legitimate purposes about which you have been informed unless we are required to do otherwise for legal reasons
When We Disclose Information about You
We will only disclose your information to third parties for legitimate purposes about which you have been informed unless we are required to do otherwise for legal reasons
Accuracy of your Information. We will ensure that information about you is accurate and up to date when we collect or use it. You can help us to achieve this by keeping us informed of any changes to the information we hold about you.
- Have any queries about the information that we hold about you;
- Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you;
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data;
- Decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us or our group companies, please either email the above address or follow the unsubscribe link in one of our marketing email messages to you;
- Wish to access information held about you. On request, we will provide information in writing about your information and Personal Data stored on our database and its origin;
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information as specified by you from our database in accordance with the law.
Security of your Information
We will protect your information against unauthorized use, inadvertent disclosure, damage, loss and theft.
Retention of Information about You
We will hold information about you only for as long as is necessary (subject to any statutory retention periods). We will ensure that the information is disposed of in a secure manner when it is no longer needed.